"Cammarata's action packed storytelling never lets up. The urgency of the pacing draws the reader into Maecha's world quickly, but it is the fierceness of her loyalty and love that defines the narrative. Well-developed details ground the magical elements and make a world where people time travel in their dreams and are friends with gods believable. Jumping from the ancient past to modern day is at first jarring, but as the characters' lives weave together, their complicated relationships deepen the meaning of the story and give it a powerful sense of destiny fulfilled. "
Here are the steps between the Dreamer and the Partner:
1. The Dreamer tells the dream as simply as possible as if describing a movie to a friend.
2. The Dreamer gives the dream a title.
3. The person listening to the dreamer called the Partner asks three questions: How did you feel? What do you recognize in the rest of your life, and could it play out in the future, and what do you want to know from this dream?
4. The Partner gives thoughts and associations that the dream triggered for him/her. It should be expressed as "If this were my dream . . ."
5. The Partner asks the Dreamer for an action plan. What will the Dreamer do with all this information, how will he/she honor this dream?
6. Create a bumper sticker or catchphrase to complete the process and to remind the Dreamer of the action plan.
Very often this basic technique reveals important information that we need to know in our every day lives. Sometimes it's a great story that needs to be told. Dreams can be wonderful vacations that we venture on during our nocturnal travels or they can be life-saving warnings.
No matter what you dream, you can work with them to help you in your every day life.
To read more about dreams, visit Robert's blog at www.mossdreams.com